- Assure that the ringside physician is seated so as to have immediate access to the ring.
- Ensure that acceptable sanitary standards are met with dressing rooms, water bottles, towels or other equipment.
- Assure that the ring is swept, dry-mopped or otherwise adequately cleaned before the event and prior to each fight. Assure that emergency equipment and procedures are provided for each combat contest.
- Furnish an accurate scale for the weigh-in and available to contestants at least eight (8) hours prior to the weigh-in time.
- All weigh-ins shall be under the supervision and control of the Commission’s director and/or his or her designee.
- Provide sufficient ringside area for commission officials and ring officials to carry out their official duties.
- The promoter shall not issue complimentary tickets for more than two percent (2%) of the seats in the house, equally distributed between or among the price categories for which complimentary tickets issued without the commissions written authorization.
What are the Promoter's responsibilities at the event site?