- No later than 30 days prior to the event, submit the completed event permit form; the $50 fee.
- Choose a sanctioning body recognized by the state of Tennessee.
- For boxing the only approved sanctioning body is USA Boxing.
- For MMA, I.S.K.A, I.S.C.F., and W.K.A. are approved.
- For Kickboxing, I.S.K.A., I.K.F. and W.K.A. are approved.
- Contact a representative of the sanctioning body and apply for sanctioning with the organization. Follow all rules, regulations and guidelines of the sanctioning body.
- If the Sanctioning Bodies director determines that a proposed event would not be appropriate, the director shall so advise the promoter within five (5) days after receipt of the application submitted. Unless the director is offered evidence or argument which causes him or her to reverse that determination, such event shall not be utilized and the applicant may appeal the director’s decision to the Sanctioning Body.
What is required of the Amateur Promoter before the event?