Designated agents are the owner, principal, office or upper level management of the Vacation Lodging Services (VLS). A Designated Agent license and the license of the Vacation Lodging Services firm will expire at the same time. When the Designated Agent is no longer affiliated with the VLS listed in this application the agent license will expire.
- shall be responsible for supervising all employees of the firm
- Be reasonable available to manage and supervise each vacation lodging service during regular business hours.
- Be responsible for the VLS escrow account
Requirements and Fees
- $100 Designated Agent application fee
- High School or GED
- Proof of 8 hr. VLS education
- Applicants shall not be considered for licensure unless two (2) years have passed from the date of expiration of probation, parole or conviction, or from the date of release from incarceration, whichever is longer in time. This restriction shall apply to all felonies, and to misdemeanors which involve the theft of money, services, or property. An applicant who appears before the Commission requesting licensure and who is denied will not be eligible for reconsideration for six (6) months from the date of denial.