I have an open complaint, how do I get an update on the status?

Vernon Greene -

 If you are currently involved in an open complaint, you may send an inquiry via email to rb.complaints@tn.gov . Please include your name, complaint number and contact information to be reached at. Please note, the complaint department cannot take any written complaints to this email. These must be submitted through our online complaint form.

Contact an agent. Submit a request