How do I retire my cosmetology/barber license?

Jason Smith -

You will need to submit: (1) the current, active, cosmetology/barber license, (2) a statement requesting to retire the license and giving your current mailing address, and (3) a $50 fee.  Upon receipt of these three (3) items, the board will send you a retired inactive license certificate.  The holder of a retired certificate shall not practice in any of the areas for which the license was issued until the license has been reactivated.

Contact an agent. Submit a request