How Do I Change My Name?

Jason Smith -

The cost to change your name is $0.00

Please submit a letter/e-mail explaining what you need changed along with supporting documentation:

Marriage License or

Divorce Decree (page showing where the maiden name has been restored) or

Court Order or

Social Security card


If you would like a new card you will need to complete the request online in CORE. You will need to select the duplicate license request application and upload the required documents/statement. There is a $25 fee for the duplicate license.

Contact an agent. Submit a request