What are my education requirements (Affiliate Brokers/Brokers/Timeshare Sales Person)?
- Pre-license: 60 Classroom Principles Course and 30 Hour Course for New Affiliates.
- Continuing Education: 16 hours total. The “TREC Core” course is a MANDATORY course.
- Pre-license: 120 hours including the 30 classroom hour “Office and Brokerage Management” course.
- Post-license: 120 hours during the first 3 years of licensure.
- Continuing Education: Brokers licensed as Brokers after January 1, 2005, must complete continuing education requirements after completing post-license education, including the TREC Core course.
- Pre-license: 30 hours of classroom training
- Post-license: None
- Continuing Education: None