How do I return my CPA license to Active status?

Vernon Greene -

To return your CPA license status to Active, you will need to complete the application for reactivation of your CPA license and provide proof of completion of 80 hours of approved technical CPE within the 24 months immediately preceding the application submission date and send that information to the Board's office.   If reactivating from a closed status, you must also pay the renewal fee (currently $110.00).   If your license is expired, you must contact Board staff for a reinstatement application.

Contact an agent. Submit a request