How do I change my name on my CPA license?

Andy Diehl -

Please complete and submit a Name Change form. The form must be accompanied by a copy of the original marriage certificate/divorce decree which has been notarized to indicate it is a true and exact copy of the original document. To get a new wall certificate with your changed name, you must include $25 for a new certificate. A new license indicating the name change will be sent to your mailing address of record without charge.

Contact an agent. Submit a request