How do I determine which CPE sponsors are approved in Tennessee?

Vernon Greene -

All sponsors must be registered with NASBA or they must be exempt from registering. Any sponsors registered with NASBA either on the CPE Registry or on the Tennessee Roster for group live courses or the NASBA QAS for other than group live courses are automatically approved for credit by the Tennessee State Board of Accountancy. Another area of sponsorship is comprised of sponsors such as colleges, universities, governmental entities, accounting associations or employer in-firm courses. These categories have automatic approval as exempt sponsors for Continuing Professional Education. The exempt sponsor is responsible for furnishing the person taking the course with a certificate of completion stating the date, course title, credits earned (hours) and the technical category (accounting, auditing, tax, ethics or MAS).

You may find several links to these resources by clicking here!

Contact an agent. Submit a request