I have a degree from a non-NAAB (National Architectural Accrediting Board) accredited architectural program. What is the procedure to have my education evaluated?

Courtney Wallace -

Applicants with non-NAAB accredited architectural degrees must request an evaluation by Education Evaluation Services for Architects (which is administered by the NAAB) through the myNCARB  web portal.  

For further information regarding the evaluation process, contact EESA at the address below: National Architectural Accrediting Board, Inc. 1101 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 410, Washington, DC 20036 Phone: 202-783-2007 Website: www.naab.org E-mail: info@naab.org

Contact an agent. Submit a request