I have a degree from a non-ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited engineering program. What is the procedure to have my education evaluated?

Courtney Wallace -

Applicants with non-ABET accredited foreign engineering degrees (with the exception of degrees accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board awarded in or after 1980) must request an evaluation by NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) Credentials Evaluations Services. For further information regarding the evaluation process, contact NCEES Credentials Evaluations Services at the address below:

P.O. Box 1686, Clemson, SC 29633-1686 Phone: 864-654-6824 Website:  http://ncees.org/credentials-evaluations/ 

Applicants with non-ABET accredited domestic engineering degrees will be evaluated by a former engineering professor on contract with the Board. The cost for such evaluations is $50 per hour; an invoice for this service will be sent to applicants requiring an evaluation following receipt of the evaluation.

Contact an agent. Submit a request