I occasionally sell scrap metal and I have been told to register so that it will be easier for me to conduct business with scrap metal dealers – how do I register?

Tim Smith -

You should register as an Individual/Employee scrap metal dealer. If you acquire a location that you use for dealing in scrap metal you must register that location with the Department 

Contact an agent. Submit a request