Checklist for Completing LLP Licensing Process:
- Register with PSI for the LLP Exam (or supply Tennessee local plumbing licenses or exam scores)
- Complete LLP application, sign and have notarized
- Provide proof of a minimum of one (1) year plumbing experience
- Attach scores, proof of experience, completed LLP application with $75.00 fee (two year license), check payable to Contractor's Board - LLP, and mail to: Contractor's Board - LLP; 500 James Robertson Pkwy., Nashville, TN 37243-1150.
- You may check status of issuance from the "License Search" of the website showing an active expiration date.
- Always obtain a permit for inspections (check with local government for issuing agents; Tennessee Division of Fire Prevention provides inspections for LLP licensees in counties without a code inspector).