An individual must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be of good moral character;
- Be properly protected against communicable diseases either through immunization or education;
- Have graduated from a high school or has earned a GED recognized by a state education department;
- Have successfully completed a program of study in Funeral Service Education consisting of not less than thirty (30) semester hours (45 quarter hours or the equivalent) from a school accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education and evidenced by an official transcript;
- Have completed two (2) years of apprenticeship in the presence of and under the direction and supervision of a licensed funeral director.
- Pass the Funeral Director Examination and State Law, Rules and Regulations Examination and pay the required fees.
For more information please visit our website here!