I am licensed in another state and want to operate in Tennessee. Do you have reciprocity agreements with other states? Which states?

Courtney Wallace -

Yes. The Commission holds private investigator limited license recognition agreements with Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Virginia, and has entered into reciprocal licensing agreements with Arkansas and Kentucky.

Contact an agent. Submit a request