What do I need to get a reciprocal auctioneer’s license?

Vernon Greene -

Tennessee has reciprocal agreements with the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. If you are from one of the previous listed states, please complete the auctioneer’s reciprocal applications. You will also be required to submit a picture, copy of your driver’s license, letter of good standing from the state in which you reside, and an Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act.

Contact an agent. Submit a request