The following conditions must be met in order to obtain an apprentice license:
- Complete 80-hour approved auction education program
- Retain a copy of the application for your records.
- Complete and submit to testing company (PSI):
- Application for apprentice license
- 80-hour qualifying education certificate
- After receiving notice that you have successfully completed the apprentice exam, remit the appropriate fees to the Tennessee Auctioneer Commission for issuance of your apprentice license. You may begin your apprenticeship upon receipt of your license.
For fee schedule, please refer to application.