- Completed Application and submission of fees.
- Financial statements audited by a CPA for two years preceding the application
- A surety bond in the amount of $50,000, with a surety authorized to transact business in Tennessee, or an irrevocable letter of credit
- Evidence of insurance in the amount of $250,000.
- Evidence of accreditation by an independent accrediting organization.
- A description of the three most common educational programs provided and the educational materials.
- Documentation of certification by a bona fide third-party certification provider for each certified counselor or a statement that such documentation will be provided within 12 months of employment.
- A description of the financial analysis and initial budget plan, including any form or electronic model, used to evaluate the financial condition of individuals.
- A copy of each form of proposed debt management plan agreement used with Tennessee consumers and the notice of right to cancel.
- A schedule of fees (including voluntary donations) for all services to be offered.
Irrevocable consent to review all trust accounts
- The results of a criminal records check, including fingerprints, conducted within the preceding 12 month period of application filing covering every officer, and employee or agent authorized to have access to trust accounts as defined in the law.
What are the requirements for my License?
Vernon Greene -