How do I change the address on my CPA license file?

Vernon Greene -

If updating the address within 30 days of the change, you may notify the Board by email or submit a Change of Address form. Address change forms sent in more than 30 days after the actual change must be mailed in with the $25 late fee.

Contact an agent. Submit a request