If I am the sole proprietor and have a permit to practice do I still have to have a registered firm?

Vernon Greene -

An individual offering attest services to the public, or using the terms CPAs, CPA Firm, PAs, or PA Firm, should be practicing through a registered office or firm. This would include individuals practicing as sole proprietors.

Contact an agent. Submit a request