What happens after I file a complaint with the Commission?

Tim Smith -

The Motor Vehicle Commission can only take action against the licensee, and in no way can we adjudicate and render a decision based on the information given to us by either party. 

If you are seeking the dissolution of a contract, monetary reimbursement, or other civil-based restitution, you should contact independent legal counsel of your choosing.

Contact an agent. Submit a request