I purchased a car and the dealer has not produced a title. What can I do?

Tim Smith -

If you have purchased a vehicle and have not been able to obtain a title from a licensed seller, you should contact the Motor Vehicle Commission and request to file against the licensee’s surety bond. 

Please be advised, the Commission can only provide you with the bond information.  You must file your claim directly with the bonding company.

Contact an agent. Submit a request