I let my motor vehicle license expire. How do I have it reinstated?

Tim Smith -

You must submit all fees and required paperwork to reinstate the license. If your license has been expired for more than ninety (90) days, you will have to reapply. You will need to request the reinstatement application form by emailing us at Motor.Vehicle@TN.Gov.

Contact an agent. Submit a request