I let my motor vehicle license expire. How do I have it reinstated?

Tim Smith -

If your license has been expired for more than ninety (90) days, you will have to submit a "transfer" at core.tn.gov. If you have not already, please register a new account at the site to do so. You will be prompted for information to locate your previous license once you've gotten logged in. Once the license has been found, you'll be able to choose the "TRANSFER" application. Please complete with $35 fee for processing.

Contact an agent. Submit a request