Am I required to notify the board if I change my address?

Tim Smith -


  • Dealers, auctions, dismantlers/recyclers, RV dealers must submit the required application and paperwork and be re-inspected at new location. A mailing address change may be made by emailing or mailing the new address to the Motor Vehicle Commission.
  • Manufacturers and distributors must also notify Motor Vehicle Commission of address change via email or postal mail.
  • Salesmen moving from one dealership to another must submit a new application.




Contact an agent. Submit a request