Am I required to notify the Collection Service Board if I change my address?

Teresa -

Yes, a fee to change addresses is not required. An agency must submit a written notification, an amended surety bond, and an amended corporate bond to the Collection Service Board. Please send this information  via email to Collection.Service@TN.Gov .

Contact an agent. Submit a request