- Make cold calls by telephone or in person to potential clients.
- Show properties for sale and/or lease to prospective purchasers.
- Host open houses, home show booths or fairs.
- Discuss or explain listings, offers, contracts, or other similar matters with persons outside the firm.
- Negotiate any terms of a real estate transaction.
- Negotiate or agree to any commission split or referral fee on behalf of a licensee.
- Be paid any compensation which is dependent upon, or directly related to, a real estate transaction.
What CAN'T an unlicensed employee, assistant or secretary do?