How do I retire my license?

Tim Smith -

You will need to submit:

  1. The current active license
  2. A statement requesting to retire the license and with your current mailing address
  3. A $10 fee 

Upon receipt of these three (3) items, the board will send you a retired inactive license certificate.  The holder of a retired inactive license certificate shall not practice in any of the areas for which the license was issued until the license has been reactivated.

Contact an agent. Submit a request