What kind of insurance is needed to operate a removal service?

Teresa -

In addition to other insurance coverage that you may desire to obtain, the State requires proof of liability insurance for no less than one million dollars ($1,000,000.00). Provide certification of liability insurance to the Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers.


Contact an agent. Submit a request