How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a private investigator or private investigation company?

Vernon Greene -

A Disciplinary Action Report is posted on the Department website monthly. Open complaint cases or those closed without discipline are not listed on the Web site and you would need to contact our staff to check the complaint history for an individual or company. You can view the Disciplinary Action Reports on our website by clicking here.

Contact an agent. Submit a request