How do I retire my Private Investigation license?

Vernon Greene -

A private investigator may retire a license by making such request in writing and paying the appropriate fee set by the Commission.  The written request must be accompanied by the license certificate, pocket card, and the $100 fee. Only licenses that are current and in good standing with the Commission may be retired. No retired licensee may engage in any act defined in TCA § 62-26-202.  (Companies are not eligible for retirement)

Contact an agent. Submit a request