How do I retire my license?

Vernon Greene -

A private investigator may retire a license by making such request in writing and paying the appropriate fee set by the Commission.  The written request must be accompanied by the license certificate, pocket card, and appropriate fee. Only licenses that are current and in good standing with the Commission may be retired. No retired licensee may engage in any act defined in TCA § 62-26-202.  (Companies are not eligible for retirement)

Contact an agent. Submit a request