How do I make changes to my firm’s name?

Kristen -

In order to change your firm name, you will need to complete a name change application form. Please refer to all documentation requested on this form. This form can be found by clicking here! Please note, this must be submitted via mail or in person. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request