I am seeking to be licensed in another state or another profession and need the State of Tennessee to provide certification of my real estate license. How do I request this certification?

Kristen -

The Certification Request form must be completed in its entirety and mailed to TREC with the appropriate fee.

Contact an agent. Submit a request