When I Transfer To A New Firm, What Happens To My License?

Jason Smith -

Upon transferring to a new firm, you are responsible for taking your physical wall license from your previous firm to the new firm you will be working with. If your license is sent in with the TREC 1 form to transfer, you will be responsible for submitting a new TREC 1 form to request a duplicate license and a $10.00 fee will incur. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request