How do I make changes to my name?

Jason Smith -

In order to change your name, you will need to complete a TREC 1 form and submit that, along with the required documentation (for example: marriage license, court order, SS card, or government issued id) that evidences the name change and the required fee to TREC.

Contact an agent. Submit a request