I am looking to become licensed in Tennessee and I already have a license in another state. What steps do I need to take?

Jason Smith -

In order to start your licensing process for the Tennessee Real Estate License if you are licensed in another state, you will be required to submit a WORKSHEET A and a certified license history from ALL states you have ever been licensed for Real Estate. Do not request the certified license history be sent to TREC please have these items sent to your address and then email the items to TREC. These items must be emailed to TREC.INFO@TN.GOV for review.  After review you will be contacted by email with a letter response.

See: TCA 62-13-302.

Contact an agent. Submit a request