What are the requirements for licensure if actively licensed and residing in another state?

Jason Smith -

You will need to complete and submit a Worksheet A, so that we can evaluate your education and your examination history.

You will need to submit a certified license history from each state in which you have previously been licensed.

After the above items are sent, the Tennessee Real Estate Commission will review your application and a staff member will contact you with the next steps.

See: TCA 62-13-302.

Contact an agent. Submit a request