How do I change my firm affiliation?

Vernon Greene -

There are two ways to transfer your license from one firm to another. The first is by visiting our online licensing website . You will be required to create an account and register your license if you have not already done so. The second option you have is to complete a TREC 1 form and submit via mail or in person. You may find this form by clicking here

Contact an agent. Submit a request