How do I transfer my real estate license to another firm?

Jason Smith -

To transfer your licenses from one firm to another visit our online licensing website CORE . You will be required to create an account and register your license if you have not already done so.  You must take your license with you to your new firm. TREC does not issue a new license. If you require a new license you can request one at CORE  for a $10 fee.

Contact an agent. Submit a request