- $750 fee + $25 per solicitor card
- Apply on-line at core.tn.gov choosing TN COLLECTION AGENCY as the Board and INITIAL AGENCY for the application. Complete the application uploading all documents required and paying the fee. You will need the following items:
- A current Internal Balance Sheet (CPA prepared), or Reviewed, Compiled or Audit Financial Statement completed by an Active CPA/LPA (a current Independent Auditor Report or Current Year Ending Statement may also suffice). A Trust Account is required by statute and the Trust Balance on the application is an extension of the referenced financial statements. If not verified by the Financials, Bank statements may be submitted to confirm the balance stated.
- Surety Bond or Certificate of Deposit relevant to the number of employees in your Agency:
- $15,000 (1-4 employees)
- $20,000 (5-9 employees)
- $25,000 (10 or more employees)
What is required for an initial agency application?
Jason Smith -