Can the board/commission retrieve refunds or reimbursements I feel that I'm owed by the respondent?

Kristen -

No. Regulatory jurisdiction is limited to seeking discipline against a respondent’s license. Our office cannot offer restitution services of any kind. Should you desire money reimbursements or a refund, please consider seeking private legal counsel of your choosing. You may also consider the Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs mediation program. More information regarding mediation services can be found here:

Contact an agent. Submit a request