Real Estate Commission
Created in 1951, The Tennessee Real Estate Commission licenses, registers and regulates real estate brokers and affiliate brokers, real estate firms, rental location agents, time-share salespersons and developments, vacation clubs and vacation lodging services.
- ★ How do I apply for a license?
- ★ How do I make changes to my personal information?
- ★ How often do I need to renew my license?
- ★ Does Tennessee offer reciprocity for Real Estate Licensing?
- ★ My license has expired, how do I get it reinstated?
- ★ Where can I order a copy of the Real Estate Commission Handbook?
- ★ Code Of Ethics Course
- ★ What is the TREC Core Course?
- ★ What are the CE continued education courses that I need for renewal?
- When will my Continuing Education (CE) Classes be due?
- I want to take an education course in another state for a designation I am working on. Will I automatically get credit because it was given by the national association?
- Where can I check my Education Credits on file with TREC?
- ★ How do I apply for a new Firm License?
- ★ May a Principal Broker act as a Principal Broker for two (2) firms?
- My firm is expired what do I do?
- How should Deposits and Earnest Money be handled?
- I recently transferred to a new firm and a sale closed with my old firm. Do they still have to pay me?
- What information must appear in all advertising?