Cosmetology and Barber
Cosmetology and Barber Examiners regulates the practice of cosmetology and barbering, including the licensure and registration of cosmetologists, instructors, aestheticians, manicurists, shampoo technicians, natural hair stylists, cosmetology shops, master barbers, barber instructors, barber shops, and barber and cosmetology schools.
- ★ How do I verify if a person is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- ★ Cosmetology/Barber Board PSI Only Number
- ★ Who is considered a hair braider?
- ★ Do I need a license to braid hair?
- ★ How do I become a residential barber?
- ★ Tennessee Cosmetology/Barber Apprenticeship Program
- ★ How do I change my name on my Cosmetology/Barber license?