Cosmetology and Barber
Cosmetology and Barber Examiners regulates the practice of cosmetology and barbering, including the licensure and registration of cosmetologists, instructors, aestheticians, manicurists, natural hair stylists, cosmetology shops, master barbers, barber instructors, barber shops, and barber and cosmetology schools.
- ★ How do I obtain a Cosmetology / Barber license?
- ★ How do I become a residential barber?
- ★ I am licensed to practice Cosmetology / Barber in another state and want to operate in Tennessee. Do you have reciprocity agreements with other states?
- How do I apply for a Cosmetology license?
- How to I apply for a Master Barber license?
- How do I apply for a Cosmetology Instructor license?
- ★ How do I contact PSI about a Cosmetology/Barber Exam?
- ★ Who is considered a hair braider?
- ★ Do I need a license to braid hair?
- ★ Tennessee Cosmetology/Barber Apprenticeship Program
- ★ How do I change my name on my Cosmetology/Barber license?
- ★ How long will it take to process my Cosmetology / Barber application?
- ★ How do I verify if a person is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?