Cosmetology and Barber
Cosmetology and Barber Examiners regulates the practice of cosmetology and barbering, including the licensure and registration of cosmetologists, instructors, aestheticians, manicurists, shampoo technicians, natural hair stylists, cosmetology shops, master barbers, barber instructors, barber shops, and barber and cosmetology schools.
- ★ How do I change my name on my Cosmetology/Barber license?
- ★ How do I renew a license?
- How do I reactivate my retired license?
- Tennessee Cosmetology/Barber Apprenticeship Program
- I would like to file a complaint related to microblading or microneedling. Where can I file it?
- Can I teach microblading or microneedling?