Alarm Systems Contractors
The Alarm Systems Contractors Board meets regularly to handle the duties allocated by statute, including alarm contractor company, alarm qualifying agent, and alarm employee registration license determination, as well as the review of Administrative Rule changes and disciplinary actions resulting from complaints against licensees.
- What happens to me if the allegations in the complaint are unfounded?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- How do I file a complaint?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against an alarm contractor, alarm qualifying agent or alarm employee?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- Do I need a low voltage license to install alarm system wiring?
- Who is required to be licensed?
- How do I obtain a license?
- How can I get the forms I need?
- Is training required?
- I passed my exam, what do I do next?