Alarm Systems Contractors
The Alarm Systems Contractors Board meets regularly to handle the duties allocated by statute, including alarm contractor company, alarm qualifying agent, and alarm employee registration license determination, as well as the review of Administrative Rule changes and disciplinary actions resulting from complaints against licensees.
- ★ How do I apply for a Registered Employee license?
- ★ How do I obtain an alarm systems license?
- ★ How long will it take to process my alarm systems application?
- ★ How do I renew my alarm systems license?
- ★ Does the Alarm Systems Contractors Board have reciprocity agreements with other states?
- ★ Is there an available listing of alarm systems contractor education providers for this license?
- ★ How do I verify if an alarm systems contractor is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint against an alarm systems contractor?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint about an alarm systems contractor?
- What happens to me if the allegations in the complaint are unfounded?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously against an alarm systems contractor?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against an alarm contractor, alarm qualifying agent or alarm employee?