Alarm Systems Contractors
The Alarm Systems Contractors Board meets regularly to handle the duties allocated by statute, including alarm contractor company, alarm qualifying agent, and alarm employee registration license determination, as well as the review of Administrative Rule changes and disciplinary actions resulting from complaints against licensees.
- ★ How do I apply for a license?
- ★ How do I obtain a license?
- ★ How long will it take to process my application?
- ★ How do I renew my license?
- ★ Do you have reciprocity agreements with other states?
- ★ Is there an available listing of education providers for this license?
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What happens to me if the allegations in the complaint are unfounded?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against an alarm contractor, alarm qualifying agent or alarm employee?