Private Investigation & Polygraph
Effective Date: 7/1/2021 DETECTION SERVICES LICENSING PROGRAM (Alarm System Contractors, Private Investigation and Polygraph and Private Protective Services) will become a commissioner ran program.
- ★ How do I verify if someone holds a Private Investigation and Polygraph license?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What happens to me if the allegations in the complaint are unfounded?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a Private Investigation / Polygraph licensee?
- ★ Can I renew my Private Investigation license or registration online?
- How far in advance of expiration date should my Private Investigation renewal be completed?
- I let my Private Investigation license expire. How do I have it reinstated?
- How many hours of continuing education do I need for renewal of my private investigator license?
- Is a Bounty Hunter a Private Investigation license?
- Can a private investigator work as a bodyguard?
- ★ How do I apply for a Private Investigation / Polygraph license?
- Does Tennessee offer reciprocity for Private Investigation / Polygraph?
- How do I submit my fingerprint information for my Private Investigation license?
- How can I verify a Private Investigator license?
- Is there a newsletter for Private Investigation and Polygraph licensees I can subscribe to?
- How do I know when and where meetings for Private Investigation and Polygraph licenses are?