Private Investigation and Polygraph
The Private Investigation and Polygraph Commission meets regularly to handle the duties allocated by statute, including private investigator, private investigation company, and polygraph examiner license determinations, as well as the review of Administrative Rule changes and disciplinary actions resulting from complaints against licensees.
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What happens to me if the allegations in the complaint are unfounded?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- ★ Can I renew my license or registration online?
- How far in advance of expiration date should my renewal be completed?
- I let my license expire. How do I have it reinstated?
- How many hours of continuing education do I need for renewal?
- Does the Private Investigation & Polygraph Commission regulate bounty hunters?
- Can a private investigator work as a bodyguard?