Real Estate Appraisers
Our Mission:The Real Estate Appraiser Commission strives to protect the public welfare by ensuring that only qualified persons are licensed or certified and that all licensees uphold the highest appropriate professional standards of practice, independence and competency.
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against an Real Estate Appraiser?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- ★ How do I apply for a license?
- ★ How do I renew a license?
- Can you recommend an appraiser?
- How do I make sure the appraiser is licensed?
- Am I allowed to communicate with my appraiser?
- What if I disagree with the appraisal?