It is the purpose of the Collection Service Board to formulate public policy concerning the industry, enact rules and regulations, grant licenses to applicants that meet the requirements, initiate investigations, suspend, revoke or cancel licenses for cause, and ensure compliance with enacted legislation pertaining to the collection industry.
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- How do we update the Collection Agency business address?
- Who is required to be licensed?
- How do I obtain a license?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- I am licensed in another state and want to operate in Tennessee. Do you have reciprocity agreements with other states? Which states?
- I let my license expire. How do I have it reinstated?