It is the purpose of the Collection Service Board to formulate public policy concerning the industry, enact rules and regulations, grant licenses to applicants that meet the requirements, initiate investigations, suspend, revoke or cancel licenses for cause, and ensure compliance with enacted legislation pertaining to the collection industry.
- How do we update the Collection Agency business address?
- Who is required to be licensed with the Collection Service Board?
- How long will it take to process my collection services application?
- How can I get the collection services forms I need?
- How do I know when and where the Collection Service Board meet?
- Am I required to notify the Collection Service Board if I change my address?
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed with the Collection Service Board?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?