A beauty pageant includes any contest or competition in which entrants are judged on the basis of physical beauty, skill, talent, poise, and personality, and in which a winner, or winners are selected as representing an ideal in one or more areas. Any person who conducts business in the state of Tennessee as a beauty pageant operator must comply with the requirements of the Tennessee Beauty Pageant Law, as codified at T.C.A. 47-18-201 et seq.
- Do I need to complete a pageant license application if I have a Letter of Exemption?
- I let my pageant license expire, how do I get a new one?
- Can I apply and renew my beauty pageant license online?
- If I have an issue with a pageant, can I file a complaint?
- What happens if I have to cancel a pageant after I have taken applications?
- Do I need a license before I can advertise or take applications for the pageant?